Here are the our Terms and Conditions specific to Listowel North Pole Express, followed by TicketWeb’s standard Terms and Conditions
- Ticket holders must arrive 10 Minutes before the time slot and present your booking confirmation via phone or printed ticket.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Limited parking is available on a first come, first served basis. There is plenty of free parking available throughout the town.
- The experience is both indoors and outdoors. Please note that even in fine weather the station is chilly. All visitors are advised to layer up and dress appropriately for both outdoors and indoors.
- Unfortunately the train itself is not wheelchair accessible. However the rest of the experience is wheelchair friendly.
- The experience lasts approximately 1 Hour.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The show will go on in hail, rain or snow. However, for your comfort, in the event of adverse weather the train journey may need to be omitted from the experience. In this case, you will be offered a free trip on the Lartigue Monorail during the open season 2018.